The Ink Drinkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ink Drinkers

A haven for Twilight lovers of all kinds. A place to role-play and write fanfiction to your heart's content.

BlogHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how to play

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen of Angst
Chasing inspiration around the room
Chasing inspiration around the room
Queen of Angst

Female Number of posts : 377
Humor : silence is golden; duct tape is silver...
Registration date : 2008-03-19

how to play Empty
PostSubject: how to play   how to play Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:20 am

This is for cannon-compliant role-playing only. That means that it keeps with Stephenie's stories. Mostly, this means that you cannot UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES change the pairings. Edward is with Bella, Alice is with Jasper, Emmett is with Rosalie, and Esme is with Carlisle. Period. End of story.

Be good please. Swearing is okay, but only a little. I get that sometimes it's hard not to when you're role-playing, but keep it to a minimum. Thanks!

Stay in character. The whole point of role-playing is being another person, so stick to that person!

You can be more than one character, but if you are, tell people which character you are at the top of your post. That makes it less confusing.

Try to keep non role-playing talk to a minimum. I know it needs to be done, but try not to overdo it. It takes away from the story!

I think that's it.
~ Queen of Angst
Back to top Go down
https://inkdrinkersunite.forumotion.com
meoidite
being touched by a plot bunny

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-08-18

how to play Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to play   how to play Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:19 am

hello i am newbie

forumlinkbuilding company
salles de réception
Back to top Go down

how to play
Page 1 of 1