The Ink Drinkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ink Drinkers

A haven for Twilight lovers of all kinds. A place to role-play and write fanfiction to your heart's content.

BlogHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About shared stories

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen of Angst
Chasing inspiration around the room
Chasing inspiration around the room
Queen of Angst

Female Number of posts : 377
Humor : silence is golden; duct tape is silver...
Registration date : 2008-03-19

About shared stories Empty
PostSubject: About shared stories   About shared stories Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:30 pm

I don't know how many people have done these, so i'm just going to do a basic overview.

a shared story is one that people collaborate on. kinda like a role play, but you get inside the heads of all the characters. and, because i moderate this forum (right now) and not the role playing ones, i'm going to lay down some shared story guidelines:
people can write as much as they wanted, but i will put in a minimum: everyone must write at least a paragraph, which works out to at least four sentences. dialog counts as a sentence. so, if you have 4 lines of dialog, that counts. there is no maximum, but don't kill the story! oh, and please make an effort to make this a good story, as in, take care with spelling, punctuation, grammar... basic stuff. and please try to keep it making as much sense as this kind of story can. easy, right?

~Queen of Angst
Back to top Go down
https://inkdrinkersunite.forumotion.com

About shared stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ink Drinkers :: let the plot bunnie loose... :: Shared fiction-
Jump to: