The Ink Drinkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ink Drinkers

A haven for Twilight lovers of all kinds. A place to role-play and write fanfiction to your heart's content.

BlogHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Ink Drinkers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen of Angst
Chasing inspiration around the room
Chasing inspiration around the room
Queen of Angst

Female Number of posts : 377
Humor : silence is golden; duct tape is silver...
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Welcome to the Ink Drinkers Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Ink Drinkers   Welcome to the Ink Drinkers Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:08 pm

Hello and welcome to the Ink Drinkers forum. I'm Queen of Angst, your Administrator and Wordsmith Extrordinaire. My Assistant Wordsmiths are Samantha Cullen and KenshinLillith_Lovett. They both do great jobs.

So, you're wondering what this site is, aren't you? Well, I can tell you that right now: this is a place to create a character and set him or her loose into a land of your own imagination. For the moment, we don't have too many different worlds being posted in, but we're getting more.

"But does my character have to be from Twilight?"- you ask me, and I answer, "Not at all!" We have lots of vampires living here, indeed, perhaps too many for comfort sometimes, but you do not need to join the covens. You can be a werewolf, or a human, or a witch, or any combination of the above. Be warned, you can only have two characters, so choose wisely.

Yet, if you don't want to step into someone else's skin, never fear, we still have a place for you in the fiction sections. Come check out the writing of our many talented authors and add your own work to the mix. Collaborate with others on shared stories, or post your own stories for criticism and opinions. If you want your work proofread before you post it, I would be delighted to read it over for you. You can find my email either in my signature or on my profile or right here: inkdrinkersunite@gmail.com.

To meet the other Ink Drinkers, head over to the introductions thread. There, you can post an introduction thread or just add your bio to the existing group introduction. And, if you just want to play or talk about random things, we have a lovely off topic section for you to enjoy.

So what are you waiting for? Join the site and start posting!

~Queen of Angst
Back to top Go down
https://inkdrinkersunite.forumotion.com

Welcome to the Ink Drinkers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ink Drinkers :: learn the rules... :: General rules and things-
Jump to: