The Ink Drinkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ink Drinkers

A haven for Twilight lovers of all kinds. A place to role-play and write fanfiction to your heart's content.

BlogHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Break me Shake me prt 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice
being touched by a plot bunny
Alice

Female Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-07-19

Break me Shake me prt  3 Empty
PostSubject: Break me Shake me prt 3   Break me Shake me prt  3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:32 am

Gabriella's POV
The days and nights had gone by so fast, and I sat in my bedroom crying and thinking. Narcissa and Lestat stared with a shocked expression, and then turned their gaze to Edward.
"Leave now! You've caused way too much trouble, and I do believe you and your family have their own problems. Maybe you should go back to them." Lestat said, his voice turning gravely harsh. I watched Edward cringe, and then watched him go. Just as he stepped outside, Draco walked up the stairs laughing.
"Where have you been, Draco? Your sister needs you, she's in her room." Narcissa said, as she sighed. Draco hurried up to my room and knocked. Draco decided against knocking once more, knowing i wouldn't answer. Silently, he slipped into my room and sat down on the bed next to me.
"Are you alright, sis?"
"There's an all out war, between wolves and vampires... Lestat wants me to rule the stupid kingdom.... life is just problem after problem."
"Problem-after-problem, it's that bad? I don't think so. Or are you just avoiding the real problem?" Draco asked, and looked at me. I didn't look back at him, and he knew i was avoiding something.
"What about Jasper?" Draco scavenged around, and I got rigid and even more silent.
"What about him? He's got too much on his plate right now, and Edward is a jerk. He's been seeing this other person for a week now! He broke everything off with me. Plus, i'm not even sure that what i'm feeling is real. I mean, i do want to know... but i don't think now is that time."

Later on that night, I sat in my room doing my chemistry homework. I had just finished when i noticed Alice C standing in my room.
"Um... hi Gab. I need to talk, seriously with you."
"Hey, Alice. Um, sure." I said, as i made room for her to sit. She sat down and looked at me, her eyes had that same look i got whenever something puzzled me so.
"I know your feeling's for Jasper, and his for you. I've known since that first time we met you, it may not have been completely out in the open - but i saw it. I also had a vision just recently, that Edward left you ... and Jasper would be going to you to talk."
"I know, i had visions too."
"Is there a way..." Alice started to say, but thought against it.
"For a person to become one entity with another? For the war to end on a good note, and for you to get the only one you belong with? It's possible." I stated. I got up and leafed through the book my mother had given me, and found the page. Alice looked over my shoulder, and nodded. Together we worked on the project at hand, and by morning we had gotten it done. One entity, and happiness was our's.
"It explained why, Esme and Carlisle welcomed me in." I muttered, and got ready for the day. I went downstairs and had a smoothie, before my parents came in. Narcissa smiled, and Lestat threw a disgusted glance my way.
"You lied to me! You kept me from finding out the truth!"
"The truth about what?"
"That there is no Gabriella, that Alice Cullen is my true identity." I said, calmly.
"And what gave you that idea?"
"I know the truth, you don't have to lie. I loved Jasper from the moment i met him, Edward was just someone you made fall for me so i wouldn't figure anything out! Well, it's too late cause i have. Alice and i fixed it, so i'm taking all of my things and going back to my real home."
"I'm glad you figured it out." Narcissa said, and smiled. Lestat grimaced, and followed Narcissa out. I washed my glass and headed back upstairs to pack. When i got upstairs all my stuff was gone, and i knew Narcissa had sent them over to the cullens.
"Thank you, mum. You're the best. i'll miss you." I whispered, and slowly went downstairs to think.

Last edited by Alice on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Jasper

Male Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Break me Shake me prt 3   Break me Shake me prt  3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:36 am

Two days had past, and I silently headed towards Gabriella's... the only person i could talk to who knew everything. The shock of finding Edward standing outside the door with a bitter look, which wasn't too surprising. I acted as if nothing was wrong, and kept a tight lock on my emotions and thoughts. "What happened?"
"It's over with her." Edward muttered, and took off without a last look. I slowly walked to her door. As if she was expecting me, the door opened slightly.
"Are you ok?" I asked, as she stepped out and stood next to me. I noticed her hair was shorter, and styled differently... much like ALice's. Her eyes caught mine, and I sighed.
" I'll be fine, i think. What about you, Jazz... are you going to be ok?" she said, and looked into my eyes. She touched my shoulder, and I felt at peace. I silently put my hand over her's and slowly led her towards the porch swing. We sat next to each other, and somehow the silence wasn't too overwhelming. I could feel all she felt- it was as if ALice had disappeared into Gabriella or the other way around. Weird.
I caught that last glimmer of emotion, and realized just how long Gabriella had been hiding the truth from Edward... and that he was right about her feeling's for me.
"Edward said you broke it off with him, is that.." I started to say, but got cut-off by voices. We turned to look, and saw Narcissa.
"Oh.... we didn't know you were here Jasper. Sorry, we'll leave you two to your conversation."
"Hello, Mrs. Malfoy. It's alright. We were just talking, something we haven't done in a long time." I said.
"Oh Well, goodnight." Narcissa replied, and went inside. Something told me, this ... is where Gabriella ... really truly belonged - with me.

Last edited by Jasper on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Break me Shake me prt 3   Break me Shake me prt  3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:37 am

((Anne, a friend of mine is playing Narcissa & Lestat, and they need their account approved. Until then, she said for me to post her povs.))

Narcissa POV
"And Jasper, call her by her true name." I spoke, as she slowly started to walk inside.
"And that is?" Jasper asked, looking at me.
"Her true name, is Alice.” I replied with a smile, and went inside. Jasper raised an eyebrow, and then glanced over his shoulder.

ALice C's POV
"You've been in the dark, as much as we have right?" Jasper asked, as he looked at me. I nodded, and he put an arm around me. He took a few deep breathes, and spoke.
"I'm sorry, for the events that happened the past months. I will never do it again, I promise. I love you so much, ALice... i didn't understand anything that was happening with me. I felt incomplete, but it was so odd... being around Gabriella, I felt complete - like she was a part of me somehow. The not knowing what was going on, was killing me... making me difficult - i didn't mean to do all of the things i did. "
I put a hand on his face, and leaned in to kiss him.
"Shhh, it's ok."
"No, it's not. I broke the trust you had in me, I ruined our perfect relationship... our love, i broke it all." Jasper said.
"Let's start over, build a stronger and deeper relationship." I suggested, and he nodded
"Let's go, home. I need to make it up to you." Jasper whispered, as he stood up with a hand outstretched. I took his hand, and giggled as he put me on his back. He rushed back to our house, and we were greeted by Esme and Carlisle.
"Alice, you've returned to us." Esme replied, her soft voice on the verge of breaking. Carlisle smiled, a smile that proved he was right about something.
"Yes, i'm sorry. It's good to be home. I've made my choice, i'm sticking with my family. Let's solve this Vampire/Wolves problem!" i exclaimed, and they all smiled.
"It's good to have you home, as yourself." Carlisle replied. Jasper and Esme looked at Carlisle, and then at me.
"What is he talking about?" a voice said from behind. We all turned and saw ROsalie, and Emmett.
Emmett walked over and slapped me in the back. "Hey, ALice!"
"Hello, Emmett and Rose."
"Hey, ALice. Carlisle, what did you mean by that?" Rosalie replied.
"Well, you might want to ask Alice." Carlisle said, and went inside. Esme, Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper and I all followed Carlisle inside.I took a deep breathe and pulled the note out of my pocket - the note Gabriella had scrawled before we joined together. Esme read the note outloud.

To all of the Cullens: Thank you for welcoming me into your family, when i first came to Forks. I'm sorry for all the trouble that i've caused with Edward and Bella, the wolves and anything bad that happens. It seems that is what happens most of the time, and i finally feel safer - knowing who i really am. Narcissa helped me figure things out, by stuff she's mentions a couple of times... Edward too... he mentioned something that got me thinking. As for Lestat, he lied to me and everyone else. I don't have a sister name Arya - and my name is not Gabriella... it's Mary Alice. I know there aren't much evidence to it, but please believe me and trust that it will be shown.

Jasper pulled me tighter, and knew why Gabriella was so close to him - why it felt right talking to her. Why I got so mad at him, when he messed up, why Gabriella did too. Carlisle smiled, and nodded to me. Esme, Rosalie and Emmett stared in awe. The door burst open, and Edward stormed in.
"Where is she?! I just went to Gabriella's and she's not there. She's gone!" Edward snarled.
"Nobody knows." I replied, and felt Jasper's grip tighten around my waist. I ignored the tightened grip, and spoke.
"Focus on the present, Edward. Our family is in danger, because of your ex-girlfriend Bella. We need to find strength in numbers, or fall." I said, and looked at him.
"Because of me?! I think Gabriella's to blame as well, and Bella. She broke it up with me for Jake, and then they broke up. Gabriella took away the pain, and then caused a greater portion of pain than Bella." Edward snapped. Jasper's grip loosened, and he tried to gain control of Edward or me from attacking the other. Specifically me, since he knew where Gabriella really was.
"Alice, don't." Jasper whispered, but he reached for my arm too late. Esme, Carlisle, Rosalie and Emmett watched as i shoved Edward. His expression was one of shock.

Last edited by Alice on Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Break me Shake me prt 3   Break me Shake me prt  3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:04 am

"Don't you dare talk about Gabriella like that, she was always there when you needed someone to talk to! She was against being with you in the first place, so don't blame her for any of it." Alice hissed, and I needed to get control of the situation before something bad happened.
"Jasper, call her off me." Edward said, never taking an eye off of her.
"No. She's got a point, and so much anger directed towards you - i think she needs to get it off her chest." I said, suddenly realizing maybe it was something that needed to happen. Gabriella held so much in, and now she didn't exist as herself... but as the one rightful person she was meant to be.
"Jasper, do as he asked." Carlisle said.
"Alright. Alice, darlin let's go upstairs." I said, and she followed quietly.

Last edited by Jasper on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Break me Shake me prt 3   Break me Shake me prt  3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:16 am

Jasper closed the door to our room, and we sat down on the bed.
"Darlin, you need to get a hold of yourself." Jasper whispered. I took a deep breathe, and tried to gain control of my emotions and anger.
"I'm sorry... for that outbreak."
"Don't be. You deserve to get it out, just please try to stay calm when doing it. He doesn't need to know who you were."
"I know, i know... I'll be fine in a moment." I whispered, and felt myself becoming calmer.
The words didn't need to be spoken, just the look in his eyes told me all he felt.

(write more later, i have to go to sleep - got to work tomorrow. Oh and Anne feel free to bring the Syena and Val into it. It'll be interesting to see what happens ))
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Jasper

PostSubject: Re: Break me Shake me prt 3   Break me Shake me prt  3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:13 am

I gazed into her eyes, and smiled for the first time in a long time. I touched her face softly, and lost myself completely in the moment.
"We can overcome everything, i know it." I whispered, as i pulled her close to me. We sat together in each other embrace, and talked through the night. Around nine, Carlisle came upstairs to check on us.
"Jasper?"
"Yes, sir?" I replied, as i stood up. I opened the door, and Carlisle entered.
"Are you two doing alright?"
"Yes, sir. We were just about to go hunting, if that's alright with you." I said, as i turned to observe Alice. Her eyes were starting to get darker, and i knew the lack of hunting for Gabriella had taken much out of her and Alice.

((Post more later.))
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts
finishing and thinking that's the end
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

Female Number of posts : 232
Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Break me Shake me prt 3   Break me Shake me prt  3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:44 pm

"""Alice M Pov

I felt the tension in the air, Kenshin was tensing at my side...
"Do you feel that?" She asked... "yeah" I replied
I looked up and saw a little boy hiding behind a tree watching us feed. He started to run when he saw us looking back at him.
"what do you think your doing?" I asked taking the boys wrist in my hand and squeezing, but not hard enough to actually hurt him.
"uh,,, uhhh" he stuutered trying to recover from the shock that I was right beside him because just a second ago I was a good ten feet from him... Kenshin appeared at his other side and snarled. She wasn't too happy, neither was I but I was trying not to scared the crap out of the little kid trying to see what acutally he was here for.

Cody pov
I as still sitting in the kitchen when I felt tense... I usually felt this way when something was wrong with Alice or something close by was going very wrong. I loooked over at Nate and he was tensed like I was. I nodded and we rushed out of the house. When we hit the woods we transformed into our real forms.
"""

***Sorry it's been awhile since I've been on you guys... I lost my partner.. Kenshin is I don't even know where..***

Alice Pov
I had the little boy gripped by his arm, he struggled to get away. Kenshin was morphing fully back into a human. The boy knew that he couldn't get away so he started to slump and cry. I didn't know what to do. I looked at Kenshin for help and she provided it.. somewhat.
"What're you doing here?!?" she demanded. I rolled my eyes, I could've thought of that one. She shot me a glance hearing my thoughts.
"I... I.." he stuttered.
"Get on with it!" Kenshin demanded. I kind of felt sorry for the kid.. Thats when there was a noise in the woods. It was coming towards us and Kenshin felt it too. She smiled, which made me wonder what was coming..
It was of course Nate and Cody. They must of felt something was wrong. They looked at us then the boy.
"What's going on?" they asked simultanously.
Back to top Go down
http://ForeverBitten.Forumandco.com
KenshinLillith_Lovett
She who controls the alternate universe.
KenshinLillith_Lovett

Female Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Break me Shake me prt 3   Break me Shake me prt  3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:37 pm

Kenshin POV

"Its ok these two dweebs were watching us feed."
and then I remerberd something I was naked, nate and cody noticed too.

Nate POV

Kenshin was naked and she didn't even notice, good thing I brought her some Clothes.
I handed her a Green Tank top and black sweat pants.

Kenshin POV

"hehe Thank you."

I quickly put my Clothes on.

"Alice what should we do?" for once i didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*

PostSubject: Re: Break me Shake me prt 3   Break me Shake me prt  3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:59 pm

Cody pov
Why did Kenshin have to be naked? Eww so nasty although Alice was smiling slightly at the grimace on my face. I rolled my eyes and focused them on the matter at hand.
A human child, knew our secret. He was a stranger to us and we knew nothing of him.
We were in a real pickle.

Alice M pov
Oh god. Kenshin didn't know what to do.. How was I expected to know? "Do we turn him into someone like me?" I asked. Cody and Nate looked at me like I was straight stupid. "Just a suggestion" I mumbled under my breath.
"I want to go home!" the little boy whined.
"Can it kid." Kenshin said, no sympathy whatsoever. It was kind of funny how she said it.
"Where do you live?" I asked, ignoring Kenshin's previous demand.
"Up there." the boy pointed. I looked up and there was a beautiful house. I let go of the boy for like a millisecond and then he ran and he wooshed into the air.
He had wings!
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me Shake me prt 3   Break me Shake me prt  3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:34 am

((glad to see you back Tiff))

kenshin pov

"great I go for a snack and i get stuck chasing a demon child."
"nate, cody try to keep him in site. me and Alice can go tree jumping."
"whats tree jumping?" alice ask
"wow, lets just go ok?"
and we took to the trees, the boy had a most peculiar smell, so we followed it.
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me Shake me prt 3   Break me Shake me prt  3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:11 pm

((Glad to be back Kenshin))

Alice M Pov
We were jumping from tree to tree!!! I didn't know I could do that! I laughed to myself as we got closer to the house on the hill where the little kid had landed and ran inside. I was afraid of what might come next. Kenshin was focused on getting to the house, and I guess thats what I should have been doing. We jumped out of the trees and onto the kid's property. It seemed safe enough so we walked closer to the house....
Back to top Go down
KenshinLillith_Lovett
KenshinLillith_Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Break me Shake me prt 3   Break me Shake me prt  3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:59 pm

kenshin's pov

"something doesn't feel......right here. I've never encountered this smell before. its so peculiar."
we dicided not to wait for the boys, the kid could be gone by then, so we went inside

"lets play a game" I shouted out

"Hide and seek. You hide we find you, but don't worry, we won't hurt you." I called out to the boy, there was no sign of anyone living there.

"ready or not....... here we come."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break me Shake me prt 3   Break me Shake me prt  3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Break me Shake me prt 3
Page 1 of 1