The Ink Drinkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ink Drinkers

A haven for Twilight lovers of all kinds. A place to role-play and write fanfiction to your heart's content.

BlogHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Break me, shake me 2

Go down 
+4
xXliquoriceXx
Samantha Cullen
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts
Queen of Angst
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen of Angst
Chasing inspiration around the room
Queen of Angst

Female Number of posts : 377
Humor : silence is golden; duct tape is silver...
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Break me, shake me 2 Empty
PostSubject: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:35 pm

((Welcome to the second thread of this story. Find the first thread here))

XxMeadow CullenxX wrote:
Weell Nice going time for Cake I said to Nate 8 Layer Cocoa Cake! Dig in!!

Last edited by Queen of Angst on Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://inkdrinkersunite.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:37 pm

Alice would you like some cake
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts
finishing and thinking that's the end
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

Female Number of posts : 232
Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:25 pm

Alice M pov

"You don't think Syena or ALice is going to kill me do you? And yes a peice of cake would be lovely"
Back to top Go down
http://ForeverBitten.Forumandco.com

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:31 pm

Mmmm Alice maby Syena no.
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

Humor : Mom, you've been fighting again, you look horrid.. Hah you shoulda seen the other bitc*

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:34 pm

Alice pov

"OKay good.." I said sarcastically. "I really didn't mean to come off that way..." I said. "Well I think he thought you did, he staring." Kenshin said. "Dammit!!" I swore under my breath.
*Sorry Anne I think I accidently swore*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:39 pm

I giggled nice work
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:49 pm

((Swearing is fine. I do it too.))

Syena's POV

She'd first realized that Jasper wasn't with her after class that day. He'd stuck by her all the time she was being rejected by the werewolf boy (not that that was any great loss, but even so), and his hand had steadily applied pressure to hers all throughout classes that day. She hadn't noticed anything different, or, if she had, she'd assumed it was tension due to the presence of wolves. But he'd vanished after classes ended, claiming he needed to talk to Edward. She'd let him go, not suspecting anything. Only half an hour later did she remember that Edward hadn't been to school in a long time and certainly hadn't been there that day.
Val?
What?
Have you seen Jasper?
No. Should I have?
I can't find him.

Syena could sense her friend's resignation.
What are you talking about, Syena?
Jasper! I haven't seen him since school got out.
It's been all of half an hour.

Syena sighed. Val didn't understand. Jasper always walked her home, whether at normal speed or vampire speed. Val just hadn't had enough experience with romance to tell that something was wrong.
Don't underestimate my experience, Val warned. I've been around longer than you have.
I know that. And how many boys have you kissed in that time?
There's more to romance than kissing, you know.
We're in High School. That's what romance is at this level.

Syena felt the amusement in Val's reply.
So neither of you have any more maturity than the average high schooler? That's a bit harsh, don't you think?
Syena smiled wryly. Good point. But we're getting off topic. You haven't seen him?
For the last time,
no!
Fine! No need to scream it at me.
You won't listen any other way.

Syena grimaced. She decided that she really didn't want to answer that comment, and tuned out of the conversation. She felt Val's irritation, but didn't care. She couldn't afford to concentrate on Val right now.
She headed for their house, wondering if they knew where he might be. Esme greeted her at the door, her warm face worried. "Syena, dear, have you seen Jasper?"
Syena winced. "I was actually going to ask you that," she confessed. "I haven't seen him since school got out."
Esme sighed. "Have you... noticed anything odd about him lately?"
Syena shook her head. "No."
"It isn't like him to vanish like this. He's very responsible about letting us know where he will be. He's changed since he met you."
Syena nodded. "I'm sorry."
Esme glanced at her, startled. "You have nothing to be sorry about," she said firmly.
"But... but I'm changing things in your family! I'm the reason Alice left, and now I'm a bad influence on Jasper!"
Esme looked deep into Syena's eyes. Syena noticed that the older woman's were bordering on black. "Listen to me. Your coming was a good thing for him and a wonderful thing for us. Never let anyone tell you differently. He was happier after he met you. He laughed more, his eyes shone all the time. You are responsible for that, not for his current behavior. I'm sure there is a good explanation that has nothing to do with running away."
Syena nodded.
"Good. Now, come inside and I'll talk to Carlisle."
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:19 pm

Alice M pov

I approached Jasper, "Has it ever occured to you that your family is worried about you?" I asked him.
"Yes it has." he answered firmly.
"Then why do you continue to stand here and glare at me?" I asked annoyed the slightest bit.
"Well I don't know, I needed a vaction I guess." Jasper said. "
Well don't you think Syena is going to be worried?" I asked.
"Why with the questions?" he asked me.
"I'm naturally curious." I said proudly. He mumbled something so low I couldn't understand what he was saying. "So are you just here to stare at me or something?" I asked still annoyed. I knew that Syena was worried and I am sure that his family was too. I didn't know too much about the Cullen family besides they were a vegetarian group of vampires. And truth be told I didn't know too much about Jasper besides he had the hardest time with his diet.
"Actually I am not here to stare simply here for my enjoyment." he said. His eyes staring into mine. I was really weak in my knees and looking into his topaz eyes didn't help. I mean Almost any vampire was beautiful there eyes were too. And of course his eyes were beautiful but I didn't want to get too involved with this vampire. For one i had A boyfriend and for two this vampire was taken. "And if staring at you bugs you, that is part of my enjoyment." he said.
I laughed, "I got to get back to Cody. Enjoy the party and make sure to call your family and Syena I'm sure they are worried to death." I said
"More than you know." he muttered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:31 pm

Eww Jasper
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:00 pm

Alice pov

I approached Cody, he had a grim look on his face, "What?" I asked innocently. "I can't believe you would even associate with him." Cody frowned. "You know better than that Alice." he began. But then I stopped him, "Cody it's okay, don't worry about it." I pressed my lips briefly against his as a reminder that I was his not Jasper's. "Alice, don't even" "Cody, stop I haven't done anything wrong but ask him where his girlfriend was." I said interrupting him again. Right on cue Jasper stepped in, "Hello Alice, Cody." He said nodding. "Jasper." Cody said through his teeth. "Jasper." I said "May I be of service?" I asked. "Maybe." he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:17 pm

Jasper you smell Nasty..... Ewwww
Back to top Go down
Samantha Cullen
moderator supreme
moderator supreme
Samantha Cullen

Female Number of posts : 103
Humor : An axel a day keeps the doctor away! (Really? Then why do I have so many bruises from trying?)

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:26 pm

((well I couldn't get the quote thing to work, so I'll just put it in green Very Happy))

Queen of Angst wrote:

Val's POV

Val studied Aspen as she tried to work things out. She smiled slightly. "Aren't we all?" she muttered.
Aspen glanced at her, and she shook her head. "Never mind." She glanced at her watch and grimaced. "Lovely, we're late. Come on, we should get going. I probably shouldn't be late too often, or she'll fire me as her assistant."
Aspen nodded, and the two girls started walking towards French class. Just as they entered the room, Val paused. "Oh, by the way. I don't think I've said this yet. Welcome to Forks, and you can call me Val."

Aspen's POV

Aspen smiled, thankful to finally have found who she hoped was a friend. But her smile quickly disappeared as she entered the French classroom - Ethan's livid eyes were enough to send her stomach plummetting into the very core of the Earth. And he looked rigid in his seat, as tense as if he'd been in some sort of physical fight. She'd forgotten about her little disappearing stunt, and now she felt a tinge of quilt for what she had done.
"Where have you been, Aspen?" Ethan exploded as she entered. His voice was loud to her, but to anybody else in the room, it would simply blend in with the rest of the incessant chatter. "Do you know how WORRIED I've been? Don't you DARE do that again. You hear me?"
Val cast her a concerned glance, and Aspen smiled weakly as her newfound friend took a few paces away.
"Look, Ethan," Aspen started. "I'm sorry. I just... needed time on my own."
Ethan snorted. "On your own? You know you can't be on your own right now. You need to stick by my side, or else there'll be an accident. I thought you understood that!"
Aspen's shoulders fell. "I do. I understand. But I don't like feeling imprisoned like this. It's not in my nature, you know."
Ethan sighed, looking guilty for a moment. Aspen sat down next to him, and he took her tiny hand in his strong one. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize how hard this was on you. I'll get Rochelle to take you out shopping or something on the weekend, alright?"
Aspen nodded gleefully, beaming at him. The thought of human shops intrigued and entertained her, despite the fact that her life before vampirism had ended in one of them.
They both stayed quiet for a few seconds, and Aspen took this opportunity to call out to Val. "Hey, Val! Why don't you come and sit here?" she gestured at the empty seat next to her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.themaraudersandtherogues.piczo.com

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:31 pm

can i delet break me shake me 1
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:35 pm

((i wouldn't. people might want to go back and look at it. you can move it somewhere else if you want, though. do you want me to make an "archives" section?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:36 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:39 pm

(('kay. you can send it to the graveyard now.))
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:58 pm

Samantha Cullen wrote:

Aspen's POV

Aspen smiled, thankful to finally have found who she hoped was a friend. But her smile quickly disappeared as she entered the French classroom - Ethan's livid eyes were enough to send her stomach plummetting into the very core of the Earth. And he looked rigid in his seat, as tense as if he'd been in some sort of physical fight. She'd forgotten about her little disappearing stunt, and now she felt a tinge of quilt for what she had done.
"Where have you been, Aspen?" Ethan exploded as she entered. His voice was loud to her, but to anybody else in the room, it would simply blend in with the rest of the incessant chatter. "Do you know how WORRIED I've been? Don't you DARE do that again. You hear me?"
Val cast her a concerned glance, and Aspen smiled weakly as her newfound friend took a few paces away.
"Look, Ethan," Aspen started. "I'm sorry. I just... needed time on my own."
Ethan snorted. "On your own? You know you can't be on your own right now. You need to stick by my side, or else there'll be an accident. I thought you understood that!"
Aspen's shoulders fell. "I do. I understand. But I don't like feeling imprisoned like this. It's not in my nature, you know."
Ethan sighed, looking guilty for a moment. Aspen sat down next to him, and he took her tiny hand in his strong one. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize how hard this was on you. I'll get Rochelle to take you out shopping or something on the weekend, alright?"
Aspen nodded gleefully, beaming at him. The thought of human shops intrigued and entertained her, despite the fact that her life before vampirism had ended in one of them.
They both stayed quiet for a few seconds, and Aspen took this opportunity to call out to Val. "Hey, Val! Why don't you come and sit here?" she gestured at the empty seat next to her.

Val's POV

Val glanced at the teacher, but she seemed to be occupied helping a trio of girls pronounce the word "boire" properly, despite the fact that she couldn't do it herself. Val shuddered slightly and took the offered seat. She glanced at the boy next to Aspen -- Ethan, his name was. He certainly didn't look too happy, and she wondered just what was wrong. Then she shrugged slightly. It wasn't really her problem. Syena was the one who tried to solve the world's ills, not her.
"Hi," she said, smiling at him. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:08 pm

XxMeadow CullenxX
said,

Jasper you smell Nasty..... Ewwww

Alice pov

"Okay then Jasper." I said looking not at him but at Kenshin's expression. "How may I help?" I asked. "Want to dance?" He asked. "Hmm let me think....Well for one....you have a girl friend....for two I have a boyfriend who happens to be with me right this second" I said...He looked down at his feet for a second, "We can still dance as friends." He urged. "Will you leave me alone and go back to Syena afterwards?" I asked. "Yes" he replied. "OKay then, Cody I will be back in a few." I said grabbing Jasper's hand and moving onto the dance floor. "Wait here." Jasper said. Then he grabbed Nate's arm and whispered something into his ear, Nate took the cd from Jasper's hand and put it into the sound system. Then Jasper was next to me again. "Ready?" he asked. "Mmhmm" I murmered. Truth be told I was ready for a fast song but instead a beautiful piano slow song replaced it. Jasper took my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck disgusted with myself and him. Then I looked up because I had recongized this song Bella had hummed it to herself in Biology many times. This was the famous Lullaby Edward had written for Bella....which no longer was important anymore now that Bella and Edward weren't together. Which was sad in many ways but good for others in many ways too. Jasper saw my expression and smiled. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. "You have Alice and Syena practically fighting over you and you continue to dazzle people." I said. "Do I dazzle you?" "Frequently tonight." I said *Stephenie Meyer's Lines not mine I own nothing* "Good." Was all he said through the rest of the dance. Then the lullaby drifted to an end. "Thank you for being my dancing partner." he said. "Mmhmm no problem" I scowled. I knew I was in DEEP for this mistake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:15 pm

i walked up to alice and slaped her and tolled every one to leave my house i was very mad.
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:02 am

Alice pov

Kenshin walked up to me and slapped me, "Ouch." I siad rubbing my cheek. "I guess I deserved that though" I muttered. Then she told everyone to leave, but can you ever guess who decided to stick around? Mmhmm Jasper... "Jasper look what you have done! You got me in trouble you big meanie! Go home to Syena she misses you and so does your family." I said. He looked amused by my false anger and he laughed slightly at the bright red mark on my cheek. "This is so not funny!!" I protested. "To me it is." He laughed. "You promised you would leave after we danced, you promised." I screeched. I could feel Kenshin fuming at my side and i am sure if he didn't leave soon there would be consquences. "Fine fine, if you really don't want me here." he said shrugging sadly. "OKay bye." I said. He flashed a smile at me as he walked out the door.Then he turned back inside the doorway, "See you at school." Then walked back out.After that I turned and looked into the eyes of one hell of a mad vampire!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:26 am

AND DON'T COME BACK!!!!........EVER!!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL WHERE
YOU THINKING I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!!!!YOU BETRAYED SYENA AND THAT IS NOT OK ALICE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xXliquoriceXx
being touched by a plot bunny
xXliquoriceXx

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:59 am

Damai POV

I kept my head bent down, pretending to do my French while watching the trio talk. It was the two girls I’d bumped into earlier and a boy, maybe the younger girl’s boyfriend.
I wasn’t sure why I was watching them, they were to far away to hear and I wouldn’t lip read, even if I could they spoke to fast, almost inhumanly.
I wondered if they were wolfs like Alexus then quickly crossed that out my mind, one of them had had black eyes, but they possessed unwolf like beauty and grace. I decided to confront them after class, they might be friendly.

Sorry, I know it seems like I’m stalking you lot
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:08 pm

((Don't worry. We need to interact with you guys anyway. And kenshin and tiff, you guys are being mean to poor jasper Sad. lol, this is gonna be fun!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:30 pm

((Well he was Flirting with tiff so that made me mad.....))
Back to top Go down
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:37 pm

Alice pov

"Listen!! I am sorry ok?! I was just trying to be nice..." I said slightly rasing my voice. "I'm only human! thats more than you can say" I stormed off. I was very mad with myself for betraying Syena and being mean to Kenshin....I knew Kenshin was just looking out for me and she probably didn't mean her comment to out so harshly but I didn't think mine would come out the way it did either. I sighed and trudged back into her house, "Listen Kenshin I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Break me, shake me 2
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next