The Ink Drinkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ink Drinkers

A haven for Twilight lovers of all kinds. A place to role-play and write fanfiction to your heart's content.

BlogHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Break me, shake me 2

Go down 
+4
xXliquoriceXx
Samantha Cullen
Tiffy-lou_Misery_hurts
Queen of Angst
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Queen of Angst
Chasing inspiration around the room
Queen of Angst

Female Number of posts : 377
Humor : silence is golden; duct tape is silver...
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Break me, shake me 2 - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:39 am

((time to bring all these people back into the story. -grins-))

Queen of Angst wrote:
Queen of Angst wrote:
Alice's POV

I sat nervously on a deck chair, looking out into the forest. My family was well and truly splintered now. Edward was off with Gabby in her magical kingdom, Emmett and Rosalie were away on holiday, Carlisle and Esme were enjoying some much needed alone time, and Jasper... I didn't know about Jasper, and I didn't want to. He could do whatever he wanted, and I wouldn't care. I was well and truly over him.
Except that I wasn't. Only I would ever know that, I hoped, but it was still true. I'd been with Jasper for as long as I could remember. His face had been the first thing I'd seen upon waking up as a vampire, and all of my vampire life had been dedicated to staying with him and keeping him with me. So now that it was over, what was left?
I turned my head as footsteps sounded on my right. A tall blond man was coming towards me, his face guarded. For one wild moment, I was convinced that it was Jasper, coming back for me. Then, a moment later, I realized that it wasn't possible. This man wasn't Jasper. He was someone I didn't know, a stranger. So why did he look so familiar?

Alice C's POV

He took a few steps towards me, frowning slightly as if he were trying to place me. I didn't move, watching him.
"You're Alice, right?"
I nodded, wondering how he knew me. I suppose I don't keep particularly low profile here, but even so! Strange and random men don't often know my name.
"I'm Draco."
Draco. Nope, never heard of him. I nodded again, trying to get him to tell me more.
A slightly mocking smile made its way onto his lips. "You have no idea who I am, do you?"
I shrugged, slightly uncomfortable. "You could say that," I agreed.
"I'm Gabby's half brother. Does that help?"
It did. I suddenly realized why I'd halfway recognized him: he looked a lot like Gabby. He'd introduced himself as her half brother, but clearly it was the dominant half.
"Oh. Right. I knew that."
She knew right away what a stupid thing to say that had been. He eyed her disbelievingly for a moment, the bust out laughing. "You don't like being caught blindside like that, do you?"
"Actually, no," she snapped. He was starting to get on her nerves. "Would you mind telling me what you're doing here?"
He laughed again, and she scowled. "Without making fun of me, please."
"I wasn't making fun of you," he objected, still smiling.
"Oh? Then what were you laughing at?"
"You sound like someone I used to know." For a moment, his face softened slightly as he remembered, then he came back to himself and fixed his gray stare on me once again.
I was studying him in some frustration, wondering why I'd never seen him in my visions. "You still haven't told me why you're here." Did Edward feel this way around Bella, back when they were together? I suddenly didn't blame him for being frustrated.
"I came to find you."
I blinked. "What? Why?"
"Because I was curious. I've grown up around people with... special abilities, but none quite like yours." He snorted a little. "Do you realize how rare reliable second sight is?"
I nodded. Why else would Aro want me in the Volturi so much?
"If you're interested, I think we might have a teaching position available. We could use a decent Divinations teacher, for once."
I scowled. "I don't know how I do it! I just do!"
He sighed. "Shame. If you ever figure out how it works, let me know."
I grimaced. I was starting to realize that I didn't really like this man. His arrogance was really bugging me.
"Is that all?"
He shrugged. "Are you telling me to leave?"
"I kind of was, yes."
He shrugged again. "Far be it from me to stay where I am not wanted." He started to turn away, then stopped. "I thought you might want to know: I'm not the only one who wants to talk to you. I thought you might want to know." He was gone before I could ask him what that was supposed to mean.
I looked around slowly, then gasped. Standing a little ways to the right, eying me with that expression of calm amusement I knew so well, was Jasper.

((Sorry that this doesn't include alice and jasper's conversation. i'll write it asap. for now, is this enough, bella?))

I took a couple steps towards him, trying to decide whether or not to glare. In the end, natural curiosity won out, and I satisfied myself with crossing my arms over my chest. "what exactly did you want?" i asked.
he sighed. "you're not even going to greet me?"
"after everything that's happened, you don't deserve one," i snapped. "state your business, then go back to romancing innocent and naive vampire maidens."
he sighed again. "alice," he began, but i shook my head.
"don't even go there. why did you come?"
"i came to tell you that the denali have declared war on the pack, and they expect all vampires to pick a side."
"and you're on the denali side, i assume?"
he frowned. "why would you assume that?" he demanded. "after the way they treated me, do you think i would side with them?"
"so you side with the wolves instead? i thought you hated them."
he shrugged. "not as much as i hate tanya and her lackeys."
i scowled at him. "they're not lackeys!" i hissed. "they were there when i needed them, which is more than i can say for you."
he simply looked at me, seemingly unperturbed. "which side will you choose, alice? carlisls and esme would like to know."
"oh, so you're still on speaking terms with them, are you?"
"they are on speaking terms with me, actually. the difference, though slight, is important to note."
i ignored this. "and which side are they on?"
"they asked me not to tell you. you are free to make your own decision. both say to tell you that they will not hold your choice against you."
i snorted. that sounded very much like the foster parents i knew. i closed my eyes, trying to imagine where everyone would end up. jasper had already said he was on the pack's side. bella, i assumed, would side with tanya and her crew. if i knew carlisle and esme -- which i fancied i did -- they too would be with the wolves. emmett would do whatever rose did, though i wasn't certain what she would. i half suspected she would join tanya's side, just to spite the wolves. they never had gotten on. as for edward and gabby and them, well, i doubted they would even be taking part in this. they had too many of their own concerns to deal with. so that left me. and i still did not know what to do.
"have you quite finished?" jasper asked.
"if i had finished, i would have informed you of my decision so that you would leave," i spat, snapped back to the present. "and i don't know yet. tell carlisle and esme that i'll let them know when i decide."
he nodded, but did not move. i glared at him. "that was your cue to leave," i informed him.
he shrugged, then, with what looked almost like a resigned sigh, turned and sped off. behind me, draco laughed.
i whirled to face him. "would you care to share the joke?" i demanded coldly.
he shook his head. "you... remind me of someone i once knew," he said. i remembered his having said the same thing earlier, and my frown deepened. before i could ask him what exactly he meant by that, he bowed slightly. "if you will excuse me." then he too turned, leaving me alone with my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
https://inkdrinkersunite.forumotion.com
Queen of Angst
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:52 am

Queen of Angst wrote:
((It has been forever! wow!))

Syena's POV

She watched as Alice M and Cody prepared to leave, wishing them all the best. Hopefully the Denali wouldn't follow them back to Colorado. They had more than enough to deal with without crazy vampires chasing after them.
You're sure this is for the best?
She turned towards Val, nodding. Yes.
Val sighed. And what about us? When they find out we warned them, what will they do?
Syena grinned. Let them come. We can deal with them.
Val scowled. With five full grown vampires? I don't think so Syena.
Then what would you suggest, hmm?
Go away. Maybe to Alaska, as a bad joke.

Syena grinned. I never figured you as one for irony.
You never know. So will you?

Syena sighed. We don't have a choice, do we?
I don't think so, no.
Then why wait? Tomorrow?

Val nodded, sighing. Tomorrow.

((i will actually post action later. right now, it's 2 in the morning, and i need to go to bed. this is to remind me of where i left off in their story.))
Back to top Go down
Jasper
being touched by a plot bunny
Jasper

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:37 am

((i thought you were going to sleep?))
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:41 am

((that was yesterday. and yeah, it is again 2 in the morning, and i should again get to sleep. -sigh- this insomnia thing isn't going to work when school starts again...))
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

Female Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:50 am

Quote :
I took a couple steps towards him, trying to decide whether or not to glare. In the end, natural curiosity won out, and I satisfied myself with crossing my arms over my chest. "what exactly did you want?" i asked.
he sighed. "you're not even going to greet me?"
"after everything that's happened, you don't deserve one," i snapped. "state your business, then go back to romancing innocent and naive vampire maidens."
he sighed again. "alice," he began, but i shook my head.
"don't even go there. why did you come?"
"i came to tell you that the denali have declared war on the pack, and they expect all vampires to pick a side."
"and you're on the denali side, i assume?"
he frowned. "why would you assume that?" he demanded. "after the way they treated me, do you think i would side with them?"
"so you side with the wolves instead? i thought you hated them."
he shrugged. "not as much as i hate tanya and her lackeys."
i scowled at him. "they're not lackeys!" i hissed. "they were there when i needed them, which is more than i can say for you."
he simply looked at me, seemingly unperturbed. "which side will you choose, alice? carlisls and esme would like to know."
"oh, so you're still on speaking terms with them, are you?"
"they are on speaking terms with me, actually. the difference, though slight, is important to note."
i ignored this. "and which side are they on?"
"they asked me not to tell you. you are free to make your own decision. both say to tell you that they will not hold your choice against you."
i snorted. that sounded very much like the foster parents i knew. i closed my eyes, trying to imagine where everyone would end up. jasper had already said he was on the pack's side. bella, i assumed, would side with tanya and her crew. if i knew carlisle and esme -- which i fancied i did -- they too would be with the wolves. emmett would do whatever rose did, though i wasn't certain what she would. i half suspected she would join tanya's side, just to spite the wolves. they never had gotten on. as for edward and gabby and them, well, i doubted they would even be taking part in this. they had too many of their own concerns to deal with. so that left me. and i still did not know what to do.
"have you quite finished?" jasper asked.
"if i had finished, i would have informed you of my decision so that you would leave," i spat, snapped back to the present. "and i don't know yet. tell carlisle and esme that i'll let them know when i decide."
he nodded, but did not move. i glared at him. "that was your cue to leave," i informed him.
he shrugged, then, with what looked almost like a resigned sigh, turned and sped off. behind me, draco laughed.
i whirled to face him. "would you care to share the joke?" i demanded coldly.
he shook his head. "you... remind me of someone i once knew," he said. i remembered his having said the same thing earlier, and my frown deepened. before i could ask him what exactly he meant by that, he bowed slightly. "if you will excuse me." then he too turned, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

The days and nights had gone by so fast, and I sat in my bedroom crying and thinking. Narcissa and Lestat stared with a shocked expression, and then turned their gaze to Edward.
"Leave now! You've caused way too much trouble, and I do believe you and your family have their own problems. Maybe you should go back to them." Lestat said, his voice turning gravely harsh. I watched Edward cringe, and then watched him go. Just as he stepped outside, Draco walked up the stairs laughing.
"Where have you been, Draco? Your sister needs you, she's in her room." Narcissa said, as she sighed. Draco hurried up to my room and knocked. Draco decided against knocking once more, knowing i wouldn't answer. Silently, he slipped into my room and sat down on the bed next to me.
"Are you alright, sis?"
"There's an all out war, between wolves and vampires... Lestat wants me to rule the stupid kingdom.... life is just problem after problem."
"Problem-after-problem, it's that bad? I don't think so. Or are you just avoiding the real problem?" Draco asked, and looked at me. I didn't look back at him, and he knew i was avoiding something.
"What about Jasper?" Draco scavenged around, and I got rigid and even more silent.
"What about him? He's got too much on his plate right now, and Edward is a jerk. He's been seeing this other person for a week now! He broke everything off with me. Plus, i'm not even sure that what i'm feeling is real. I mean, i do want to know... but i don't think now is that time."

Later on that night, I sat in my room doing my chemistry homework. I had just finished when i noticed Alice C standing in my room.
"Um... hi Gab. I need to talk, seriously with you."
"Hey, Alice. Um, sure." I said, as i made room for her to sit. She sat down and looked at me, her eyes had that same look i got whenever something puzzled me so.
"I know your feeling's for Jasper, and his for you. I've known since that first time we met you, it may not have been completely out in the open - but i saw it. I also had a vision just recently, that Edward left you ... and Jasper would be going to you to talk."
"I know, i had visions too."
"Is there way..." Alice started to say, but thought against it.
"For a person to become one entity with another? For the war to end on a good note, and for you to get the only one you belong with? It's possible." I stated. I got up and leafed through the book my mother had given me, and found the page. Alice looked over my shoulder, and nodded. Together we worked on the project at hand, and by morning we had gotten it done. One entity, and happiness was our's.
"It explained why, Esme and Carlisle welcomed me in." I muttered, and got ready for the day. I went downstairs and had a smoothie, before my parents came in. Narcissa smiled, and Lestat threw a disgusted glance my way.
"You lied to me! You kept me from finding out the truth!"
"The truth about what?"
"That there is no Arya, that Alice Cullen is my true identity!" I said, calmly.
"And what gave you that idea?"
"I know the truth, you don't have to lie. I loved Jasper from the moment i met him, Edward was just someone you made fall for me so i wouldn't figure anything out! Well, it's too late cause i have. Alice and i fixed it, so i'm taking all of my things and going back to my real home."
"I'm glad you figured it out." Narcissa said, and smiled. Lestat grimaced, and followed Narcissa out. I washed my glass and headed back upstairs to pack. When i got upstairs all my stuff was gone, and i knew Narcissa had sent them over to the cullens.
"Thank you, mum. You're the best. i'll miss you." I whispered, and slowly went downstairs to think.

Last edited by Alice on Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Queen of Angst wrote:
Queen of Angst wrote:
((It has been forever! wow!))

Syena's POV

She watched as Alice M and Cody prepared to leave, wishing them all the best. Hopefully the Denali wouldn't follow them back to Colorado. They had more than enough to deal with without crazy vampires chasing after them.
You're sure this is for the best?
She turned towards Val, nodding. Yes.
Val sighed. And what about us? When they find out we warned them, what will they do?
Syena grinned. Let them come. We can deal with them.
Val scowled. With five full grown vampires? I don't think so Syena.
Then what would you suggest, hmm?
Go away. Maybe to Alaska, as a bad joke.

Syena grinned. I never figured you as one for irony.
You never know. So will you?

Syena sighed. We don't have a choice, do we?
I don't think so, no.
Then why wait? Tomorrow?

Val nodded, sighing. Tomorrow.

((i will actually post action later. right now, it's 2 in the morning, and i need to go to bed. this is to remind me of where i left off in their story.))

Syena threw her small bag into her car, wincing as it hit the ground rather harder than she had intended. she hoped she hadn't broken anything.
val glanced over at her, raising one white eyebrow. will you be all right? she asked. we don't have to take both cars, you know.
syena sighed. no, i'm fine. it's just... i'm fine. driving fast will help some. she grinned slightly, and val nodded.
if you're sure...
i am, syena snapped. shall we get going? the longer we stay here, the more likely it is that they'll find us.
val nodded. let's go then. she climbed into her own car, and syena did the same. she closed her eyes, composing herself as much as possible, then turned the key in the ignition. the car roared smoothly to life, and syena pressed down on the gas. it surged forwards, probably going faster than the speed limit already. syena did not care. she han't been lying to val: going fast would help.
syena rolled down the window, letting the wind catch her dark hair and blow it all over the place. she supposed that it would be a pain to brush out later, but she did not care at that moment. all she wanted was to go as fast as possible, and leave this town behind as soon as she could.
val caught up with her quickly, and the two drove side by side. they could have spoken -- vampire hearing was good enough for that -- but they had nothing to say.
syena had just begun to relax -- they were leaving, going to a place where things would, for a while, at least, be less complicated -- when val suddenly slammed on the breaks. syena, glancing up, followed val's example just in time. the two cars screeched to a halt, just inches away from where tanya and her sisters stood, blocking the road.

((alice, are you the same character you were before, or are you playing alice cullen now? and jasper, do you want to play jasper hale, or will you make a character of your own?))
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:06 pm

((um, if you don't mind then i would like to play alice cullen... otherwise that post i made was gabriella's feelings towards jasper. i went back and read some of the stuff, there was something Edward posted about how Gabriella and Jasper are together... so i decided to use that. And Jasper said he'll play jasper... and create a character))
Back to top Go down
Queen of Angst
Queen of Angst

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:05 pm

((okay. the stuff i've posted in 1st person is from alice cullen's pov, but you can take over if you like. i'll stick with val and syena. it'll be... interesting to see alice cullen and jasper back together. -grins- and i still want draco, regardless of which character i'm playing. -evil grin-))
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:18 pm

(( thank you. yeah, i think it'll finally be good to see them back together. i was trying to figure out a way to incorporate Gabriella into ALice... so i think i finally figured out how i'm going to do it. You can have Draco, if you wish. i'll post something later.))
Back to top Go down
Jasper
Jasper

Male Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:48 am

Quote :
The days and nights had gone by so fast, and I sat in my bedroom crying and thinking. Narcissa and Lestat stared with a shocked expression, and then turned their gaze to Edward.
"Leave now! You've caused way too much trouble, and I do believe you and your family have their own problems. Maybe you should go back to them." Lestat said, his voice turning gravely harsh. I watched Edward cringe, and then watched him go. Just as he stepped outside, Draco walked up the stairs laughing.
"Where have you been, Draco? Your sister needs you, she's in her room." Narcissa said, as she sighed. Draco hurried up to my room and knocked. Draco decided against knocking once more, knowing i wouldn't answer. Silently, he slipped into my room and sat down on the bed next to me.
"Are you alright, sis?"
"There's an all out war, between wolves and vampires... Lestat wants me to rule the stupid kingdom.... life is just problem after problem."
"Problem-after-problem, it's that bad? I don't think so. Or are you just avoiding the real problem?" Draco asked, and looked at me. I didn't look back at him, and he knew i was avoiding something.
"What about Jasper?" Draco scavenged around, and I got rigid and even more silent.
"What about him? He's got too much on his plate right now, and Edward is a jerk. He's been seeing this other person for a week now! He broke everything off with me. Plus, i'm not even sure that what i'm feeling is real. I mean, i do want to know... but i don't think now is that time."
Later on that night, I sat in my room doing my chemistry homework. I had just finished when i noticed Alice C standing in my room.
"Um... hi Gab. I need to talk, seriously with you."
"Hey, Alice. Um, sure." I said, as i made room for her to sit. She sat down and looked at me, her eyes had that same look i got whenever something puzzled me so.
"I know your feeling's for Jasper, and his for you. I've known since that first time we met you, it may not have been completely out in the open - but i saw it. I also had a vision just recently, that Edward left you ... and Jasper would be going to you to talk."
"I know, i had visions too."
"Is there way..." Alice started to say, but thought against it.
"For a person to become one entity with another? For the war to end on a good note, and for you to get the only one you belong with? It's possible." I stated. I got up and leafed through the book my mother had given me, and found the page. Alice looked over my shoulder, and nodded. Together we worked on the project at hand, and by morning we had gotten it done. One entity, and happiness was our's.
"It explained why, Esme and Carlisle welcomed me in." I muttered, and got ready for the day. I went downstairs and had a smoothie, before my parents came in. Narcissa smiled, and Lestat threw a disgusted glance my way.
"You lied to me! You kept me from finding out the truth!"
"The truth about what?"
"That there is no Arya, that Alice Cullen is my true identity!" I said, calmly.
"And what gave you that idea?"
"I know the truth, you don't have to lie. I loved Jasper from the moment i met him, Edward was just someone you made fall for me so i wouldn't figure anything out! Well, it's too late cause i have. Alice and i fixed it, so i'm taking all of my things and going back to my real home."
"I'm glad you figured it out." Narcissa said, and smiled. Lestat grimaced, and followed Narcissa out. I washed my glass and headed back upstairs to pack. When i got upstairs all my stuff was gone, and i knew Narcissa had sent them over to the cullens.
"Thank you, mum. You're the best. i'll miss you." I whispered, and slowly went downstairs to think.

Two days had past, and I silently headed towards Gabriella's... the only person i could talk to who knew everything. The shock of finding Edward standing outside the door with a bitter look, which wasn't too surprising. I acted as if nothing was wrong, and kept a tight lock on my emotions. "What happened?"
"It's over with her." Edward muttered, and took off without a last look. *Jerk. Good riddance.* I thought to myself, and slowly walked to her door. As if she was expecting me, the door opened slightly.
"Are you ok?" I asked, as she stepped out and stood next to me. I noticed her hair was shorter, and styled differently... much like ALice's. Her eyes caught mine, and I sighed.
" I'll be fine, i think. What about you, Jazz... are you going to be ok?" she said, and looked into my eyes. She touched my shoulder, and I felt at peace. I silently put my hand over her's and slowly led her towards the porch swing. We sat next to each other, and somehow the silence wasn't too overwhelming. I could feel all she felt- it was as if ALice had disappeared into Gabriella. Weird.
I caught that last glimmer of emotion, and realized just how long Gabriella had been hiding the truth from Edward... and that he was right about her feeling's for me.
"Edward said you brok it off with him, is that.." I started to say, but got cut-off by voices. We turned to look, and saw Narcissa.
"Oh.... we didn't know you were here Jasper. Sorry, we'll leave you two to your conversation."
"Hello, Mrs. Malfoy. It's alright. We were just talking, something we haven't done in a long time." I said.
"Oh Well, goodnight." Narcissa replied, and went inside. Something told me, this ... is where Gabriella ... really truly belonged - with me.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:32 pm

((Anne, a friend of mine is playing Narcissa & Lestat, and they need their account approved. Until then, she said for me to post her povs.))

Narcissa POV
"And Jasper, call her by her true name." I spoke, as she slowly started to walk inside.
"And that is?" Jasper asked, looking at me.
"Her true name, is Alice.” I replied with a smile, and went inside. Jasper raised an eyebrow, and then glanced over his shoulder.

ALice C's POV
"You've been in the dark, as much as we have right?" Jasper asked, as he looked at me. I nodded, and he put an arm around me. He took a few deep breathes, and spoke.
"I'm sorry, for the events that happened the past months. I will never do it again, I promise. I love you so much, ALice... i didn't understand anything that was happening with me. I felt incomplete, but it was so odd... being around Gabriella, I felt complete - like she was a part of me somehow. The not knowing what was going on, was killing me... making me difficult - i didn't mean to do all of the things i did. "
I put a hand on his face, and leaned in to kiss him.
"Shhh, it's ok."
"No, it's not. I broke the trust you had in me, I ruined our perfect relationship... our love, i broke it all." Jasper said.
"Let's start over, build a stronger and deeper relationship." I suggested, and he nodded
"Let's go, home. I need to make it up to you." Jasper whispered, as he stood up with a hand outstretched. I took his hand, and giggled as he put me on his back. He rushed back to our house, and we were greeted by Esme and Carlisle.
"Alice, you've returned to us." Esme replied, her soft voice on the verge of breaking. Carlisle smiled, a smile that proved he was right about something.
"Yes, i'm sorry. It's good to be home. I've made my choice, i'm sticking with my family. Let's solve this Vampire/Wolves problem!" i exclaimed, and they all smiled.
"It's good to have you home, as yourself." Carlisle replied. Jasper and Esme looked at Carlisle, and then at me.
"What is he talking about?" a voice said from behind. We all turned and saw ROsalie, and Emmett.
Emmett walked over and slapped me in the back. "Hey, ALice!"
"Hello, Emmett and Rose."
"Hey, ALice. Carlisle, what did you mean by that?" Rosalie replied.
"Well, you might want to ask Alice." Carlisle said, and went inside. Esme, Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper and I all followed Carlisle inside.I took a deep breathe and pulled the note out of my pocket - the note Gabriella had scrawled before we joined together. Esme read the note outloud.

To all of the Cullens: Thank you for welcoming into your family, when i first came to Forks. I'm sorry for all the trouble that i've caused with Edward and Bella, the wolves and anything bad that happens. It seems that is what happens most of the time, and i finally feel safer - knowing who i really am. Narcissa helped me figure things out, by stuff she's mentions a couple of times... Edward too... he mentioned something that got me thinking. As for Lestat, he lied to me and everyone else. I don't have a sister name Arya - and my name is not Gabriella... it's Mary Alice. I know there aren't much evidence to it, but please believe me and trust that it will be shown.

Jasper pulled me tighter, and knew why Gabriella was so close to him - why it felt right talking to her. Why I got so mad at him, when he messed up, why Gabriella did too. Carlisle smiled, and nodded to me. Esme, Rosalie and Emmett stared in awe. The door burst open, and Edward stormed in.
"Where is she?! I just went to Gabriella's and she's not there. She's gone!" Edward snarled.
"Nobody knows." I replied, and felt Jasper's grip tighten around my waist. I ignored the tightened grip, and spoke.
"Focus on the present, Edward. Our family is in danger, because of your ex-girlfriend Bella. We need to find strength in numbers, or fall." I said, and looked at him.
"Because of me?! I think Gabriella's to blame as well, and Bella. She broke it up with me for Jake, and then they broke up. Gabriella took away the pain, and then caused a greater portion of pain than Bella." Edward snapped. Jasper's grip loosened, and he tried to gain control of Edward or Alice from attacking the other. Specifically me, since he knew where Gabriella really was.
"Alice, don't." Jasper whispered, but he reached for my arm too late. Esme, Carlisle, Rosalie and Emmett watched as i shoved Edward. His expression was one of shock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break me, shake me 2   Break me, shake me 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Break me, shake me 2
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14